Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tonight, I will watch from hell!

Err...that's not to say that I will watch From Hell, the movie based on the Alan Moore graphic novel, starring Johnny "Captain Jack Sparrow" Depp and Heather "Felicity Shagwell" Graham, even though I bought the dvd super-cheap recently. What I meant to say was...

YESSSSS! I've picked up the 300 dvd. Can't wait to get home and put it into my dvd player and watch Gerard Butler screaming quotable stuff!

Make it so.

Oh wait, hang on, that wasn't from 300. How about...

Hail to the king, baby.

Wait, that doesn't seem right either. Ah well.

When I went to EzyDVD to pick up my copy of 300, I also ordered the two existing box sets of M.A.S.K...think there are only two covering the entire series' run anyway. When I was browsing online just now, I found out that it was nigh impossible to get those box sets from JB Hi-Fi...and even Amazon didn't really have any in stock at all! So when I found that they were available from EzyDVD, I decided to quickly order them first, so that at least I can snag a copy of one of the favourite cartoons from my childhood.

Oh, and for some reason, I seem to have an unusually high amount of traffic coming to this site today. Not that I'm complaining though! We need to spread comic book love to as many people as we can!

Power to the people. The pop culture and comic people.

No comments: