Friday, October 12, 2007

Transformers webcomic contribution Take 2!

I just realised, it's going to be the weekend tomorrow, so I thought I'd whet my readers appetites by posting another one of completed scripts.

This one was also written on Wed, 4 July 2007:

Panel 1 - Optimus Prime and Megatron, in a scene from Transformers: The Movie (the 1986 cartoon version) about to engage in hand to hand combat.

Optimus: "One shall stand, one shall fall."

Megatron: "Why throw away your life so recklessly, Prime?"


Panel 2 - Optimus and Megatron, engaging in hand to hand cmobat.

Optimus: "That's a question I should be asking you, Megatron."

Megatron: "No! I'll rip out your optics!"


Panel 3 - The music/lyrics of Stan Bush's "The Touch" (from Transformers: The Movie) suddenly blares across the top of the panel.

"...You're at your best when the going gets tough, you've been put to the test but it's never enough...you've got the touch...you've got the power..."

Optimus and Megatron stop fighting momentarily and look upwards at the lyrical text.


Panel 4 - Optimus and Megatron walking off screen.

Megatron: "This movie blows. 'The Touch'? What the hell? Someone put us in a GOOD movie already!"

Optimus: "I heard Michael Bay was available. We need to do something about that pussy Bumblebee though...what a whiner. And who the hell calls their kids 'Spike' nowadays?

No comments: