Monday, September 10, 2007

I want want want (but can't have all at once)!

Back this week for more comics and pop culture shenanigans! Aeris and I went to Classic Comics on Friday, so I could see whether my ordered copy of The Complete Bite Club was in yet, but the stupid Connex train and Yarra Trams tram services conspired to get me there AFTER 7pm, when the shop was closed.

I think I also want to purchase the entire run of Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's Preacher, which has been one of the most awesome series I have ever read. Nine books in total, so it will cost a fair bit...I really need to work out my budget over the next couple of months, because I also want to get Ed Brubaker and Steve Epting's Captain America Omnibus which collects, in HC, the first 25 issues of their run, plus two other related comics. And then we've got the move as well, which has eaten into my finances...need to prioritise what I want to get.

And the Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness HC will be released sometime next week too, which is something I want to get as well! So many choices. Not enough money. Grah.

No comments: