Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Drawn Together out on DVD!

OoOooO! A DVD I so want to get...except that it's only released in America so far, just like my favourite cartoons, Animaniacs and Pinky & The Brain. Guess if I want to get it, Amazon is the only way to do so. Grah.

Drawn Together: Season 2

Not many Comedy Central programs last over three seasons. “Drawn Together” was no exception. The premise was simple—an animated reality show! Combining animation clichés like the crass Internet flash cartoon, the black-and-white sex symbol and the cocky superhero resulted in one of the most off-the-wall and crude cartoons ever put on Comedy Central.

Some people liked it, some didn’t. Those who did will probably want to pick up this DVD set and support their favorite canceled show.



I just love Drawn Together. I never even knew the first season was already out on DVD, let alone the SECOND season! Though I suppose I always knew they would release it sooner or later...it's just too good NOT to be collected. Strange that such a brilliant series like Cold Case hasn't yet been released on DVD yet though...ah well.

Anyway, Drawn Together is certainly not for everybody. It's very adult-oriented humour...and there's a lot of potty/toilet humour too. If you like South Park though, you'll love Drawn Together!

No comments: