Friday, September 14, 2007

Crazy spending on comics after paycheck received!

Couple of purchases yesterday! Ok, not couple...but a LOT of purchases. I got really excited about my paycheck hitting my bank account and I went a bit crazy. Now that the madness if over, looking back, it was perhaps foolish to overspend like that...though I know I'll really enjoy those comics.

I got the Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness HC, Preacher Volumes 4-6, Essential Punisher Vol.2 TPB and single issues of New Avengers/Transformers #4, Moon Knight #12, Ultimate Power #7 and JLA:Wedding Special.

Gots me some reading to do! Apart from reading all the manga that we borrowed from West Geelong library (just finished Bleach #12 today on the train!), I've also started reading one of my favourite series of all-time, Preacher. It's taken me quite a while to get through the second volume and I only started on the third volume this morning. Fantastic reading though...absolutely brilliant comic.

No comments: