Thursday, September 6, 2007

Classic Comics in Melbourne

Not much today, I'm afraid! So I'll be jumping into the Last Man Standing feature soon.

Purchased The Complete Bite Club TPB last Friday from a new comics shop (well, not a brand new shop, but new to me because I haven't really purchased comics there before) in Melbourne: Classic Comics!

It's a little out of the way, since it's located in a small lane off Bourke Street, in between and parallel to Spring and Exhibition Streets. Not like Comics R Us and Minotaur which are pretty much smack-bang in the middle of the city.

But the prices are pretty low...it's like Minotaur prices (for the TPBs and HCs at least...not sure about the single issues) but without the annoying little hard-to-remove price tag! Huzzah!

Looks like I MIGHT be able to get some Absolute HCs in Melbourne after all. The ones at Comics R Us are a bit too pricey for me, and the ones at Minotaur (if they're available) wouldn't be something I'd want to get too, because I'd be too afraid of damaging the HC shell thanks, or rather, no thanks to those annoying stickers that are superbly difficult to remove.

Theo tagged me with an entry about hobbies...I might go into greater detail about my comics hobby when I've got the time!

No comments: