Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ray Park cast as Snake-Eyes in "G.I. Joe"

Omigod! It's a dream come true.

Just as I said the last time I posted up information on the G.I. Joe movie, I stated that the best person to play Snake-Eyes would be Darth Maul himself, Ray Park.

And they have responded brilliantly by casting him! FABULOUS!


RAY PARK CAST AS SNAKE-EYES IN ‘G.I. JOE’
Actor played Darth Maul in 'Star Wars Episode 1,' Toad in 'X-Men'
Posted December 5, 2007 3:25 PM

The /Film website reports that Ray Park has been cast as heroic ninja Snake-Eyes in the live-action “G.I. Joe” movie to be directed by Stephen Sommers. Martial arts expert Park is perhaps best known for playing Darth Maul in “Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.” He also played Toad in the first X-Men film.

Park is the second confirmed cast member; actress Sienna Miller has signed on and is rumored to play the villainous Baroness.

Paramount is eyeing a summer 2009 release for the film based on the Hasbro toy line.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/04/exclusive-ray-park-cast-as-snake-eyes-in-gi-joe-movie/



No comments: