Friday, December 21, 2007

[PREVIEW OF THE WEEK] Avengers: The Initiative #8

I know I've said I probably wouldn't buy Avengers: The Initiative anymore, especially what I THOUGHT was a pretty ordinary first six issues. And then issue 7 put the title back on the map for me again. So looks like I might keep on buying!

Here's a preview of issue 8:


[PREVIEW OF THE WEEK] AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #8
Meet Camp Hammond’s new drill instructor
Posted December 20, 2007 2:30 PM

“Killed in Action” (Part 1 of 4): Training is almost over for our cadets. Some will graduate. Some will wash out. And, yes, some WILL die! It all starts here, in the Initiative’s biggest story to date! And with the clock ticking on the first class of recruits, get ready to meet the next batch! Including new Marvels, old Marvels, at least one SKRULL, and...THE IRREDEEMABLE GIANT-MAN? Also, with the Gauntlet out of commission, just wait until you meet Camp Hammond’s new drill instructor... he’s a real Taskmaster!

AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE #8
Written by DAN SLOTT
Pencils & Cover by STEFANO CASELLI
Rated T+ …$2.99
On sale—12/28/07







No comments: