Monday, December 17, 2007

[PREVIEW] Mighty Avengers #6

Avengers-fever is at its highest right now with me, what with Ultimates 3 #1 having been released and Bendis and Cho doing some fabulous work on Mighty Avengers! So much so that I've decided I can't wait to read the single issues of New Avengers ONLY when I get back to Singapore...I want to read them now! Hence, I'm looking to obtain all the existing collections of New Avengers in Australia...either the TPB or HC versions, depending on which one is more worth it, and I don't mean just price-wise!

That's a great lead-in to the next issue of Mighty Avengers:


[PREVIEW] MIGHTY AVENGERS #6
The Avengers reassemble and go on the offensive against Ultron
Posted December 14, 2007 11:20 AM

The shocking conclusion to the Ultron terror as the Avengers reassemble and go on the offensive. It’s now or never for an Ultron butt-kicking. How on Earth will Tony Stark survive this??? And how does this connect to the startling Skrull infestation that may have taken over the Marvel Universe? The next big clue to the truth is HERE!!

MIGHTY AVENGERS #6
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Penciled by FRANK CHO
Cover by FRANK CHO
Rated A …$2.99
On sale—12/19/07








No comments: