Thursday, December 20, 2007

"G.I. Joe" inks new recruit: Storm Shadow

Two more people have been reportedly cast for the G.I. Joe movie, and in important parts too! Who in the world is Rachel Nichols and Byung-hun Lee though!?


‘G.I. JOE’ INKS NEW RECRUIT:
STORM SHADOW
Rachel Nichols rumored as Scarlett
By Andy Serwin
Posted December 19, 2007 11:30 AM

There’s a new ninja in town.

IESB.com reports that Paramount and director Stephen Sommers have cast the role of Storm Shadow for the upcoming live-action “G.I. Joe” adaptation, tapping South Korean actor Byung-hun Lee (“The Good, the Bad and the Weird”) to play the martial arts master of espionage. The site also alleges that Rachel Nichols (“Alias”) is in contention to play the G.I Joe femme fatale Scarlett, but neither the studios nor the producers have confirmed that.

“G.I. Joe” currently stars Ray Park (“Star Wars: Episode I—The Phantom Menace”) as Snake-Eyes and Sienna Miller (“Stardust”) as the Baroness. Adapted from the hit cartoon/comic book/toy line, the film features an international group of peacekeepers battling terrorists led by a maniacal arms dealer.

Keep checking Wizard Universe for more updates, and click here for the full story.


No comments: